Originally used in medical research to preserve live tissues and vaccines, clinical testing has shown that CPP™ also help to protect and promote our skin’s natural ability for self-repair and regeneration.
Since the visible signs of aging are the result of cellular breakdown from age and the environment, using CPP™ on the skin counteracts these effects, essentially “undoing” the aging process
COLLAGEN & ELASTIN
- Within 48 hours of topical use, researchers found a 50% increase in skin’s collagen and 80% in elastin production
- Findings of an 11 week clinical study, using LIFT & PERFECT 2x daily*:
- 48% increase in moisture
- 39% increase in elasticity
- 32% increase in firmness
REDNESS + INFLAMMATION CAUSED BY UV RAY EXPOSURE
- Every time we go outside, we’re exposed to UV rays that damage and inflame the skin (even when it isn’t sunny out).
- While CPP is not an SPF, it has been clinically proven to strengthen our skin’s ability to protect itself from UV damage, and to recover from damage that has already occurred.
- Applied both before or after UV exposure, a significant decrease in redness (Erythema) and skin damage is witnessed
- Remarkably, there was a 95.3% reduction in redness/blotchiness over a 72 hour period when CPP was applied topically to skin 15 minutes before UV exposure
SKIN HYDRATION AND OSMOTIC SHOCK
- Osmotic Shock is the term used to describe the condition under which cells may become dehydrated or chemically imbalanced.
- Osmotic shock occurs with exposure to environmental pollutants, extreme dryness or a change in temperature
- CPP was found to be highly effective at protecting cells from Osmotic Shock, protecting cells from damage or death
- In this study, osmotic shock was produced through exposing skin cells to varying concentrations of salt water. Over time, a greater percentage of cells infused with CPP survived the shock of salt exposure compared with untreated cells.
PROTEIN PRODUCTION IN SKIN CELLS
- Proteins are the essential component in determining skin cell life and health. They are responsible for cell turnover, protection from environmental stress and changes in temperature, they act as antioxidants, and they protect cells from deterioration and death.
- Higher protein production means stronger, firmer and healthier cells, and thus younger looking skin.
- There was a 159-200% increase in the production of 40+ Proteins in Skin Cells treated with CPP